84 Years of Specialised Welding and Repairs
Job vacancies for a Welder and a Machinist
Working with a friendly, small and experienced team of 14.
Both positions require experience in repairing machinery and equipment, with the ability to work to high standards using own initiative as well as occasionally working from drawings.
A continuous range of projects means every day is different.
- From a small bucket to a 20 tonne loading shovel bucket
- Crane grab overhauls. Forklift chassis or repairing and testing fork tines
- Welding a truck drive axle, machine threads or bearing carriers
- Site work repairing equipment in recycling facilities
- Machining transmission / chassis components for vintage vehicles
Machine shop equipment is non C.N.C. (no mass production) as 80% of our work is repairs.
Alternate Saturday mornings (this can be overtime or on a shift basis, whichever best suits applicant). Regular overtime is available.
All P.P.E. and equipment is provided.
23 days paid leave, plus bank holidays.
Full time, permanent.
£29,800 p.a. basic, plus overtime.
Do You Need Help?
For enquiries please
contact us directly via any of the methods below:
- 01403 783634